- The product consists of two clamps in between
which runs a knife.
- The clamp and cut function is performed by
squeezing together with a three finger grip.
- The tool will be separated to two parts:
- A clamp (the white one) is left on the baby.
- The cutter and c lamp part (the green piece) is
left with the placenta.
- the procedure is carried out in a single operation
and thus saving time.
- Splash of blood from the umbilical cord is
avoided, and thereby the danger of spreading of blood
carried infection as HIV, Hepatitis B and C is
- The clamp cut part remaining with the p l acenta
can be opened at any time for blood sampling, study of
the cut, and if necessary to drain the placenta.